Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Monday Monday, Sometimes it just turns out that way!

It is fine Monday morning at TM when I hear Scarlett's little voice say good morning. Or ask to see what's in my pocket...
 And then she wants to take my picture...oh my...
I made myself a bow this morning, to attach to my shirt. Like?
(photo by Self-Timer)

There's that darn comb-over again...
later loves

p.s. Last Monday was all about VOTING DAY here in Alberta. Sigh.


"Government...is not so much a journey as a series of emergency stops and arguments over which way up to hold the map.”

“It is possible to put decent information into a Government Machine, have ordinary, good people running the thing, and a reasonable system in place, and still get utter idiocy out of the dispenser.”
(both quotes from The Gone Away World by Nick Harkaway)

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!