Wednesday, May 02, 2012

More Mexico...in layouts!

I was scrapbooking up a storm the other day, trying to get some layouts done for TM and for the Inspiration Blog. And when I need photos, I keep on heading back to that December Mexico trip. I have lots left to scrapbook, and since I am not worried about creating an overall "colour theme" or anything quite as ridiculous as that I've been using them for every TM "assignment" I've got!

This first one shows off a little American Crafts 'Gardenia' and the poolside antics we got in to! And by "antics" I mean reading, relaxing, napping and swimming. Woot!
 

This next one features American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy' and the only photo of Playa del Carmen that turned out! I've already got plans to add journaling to this one. Russ, Dan & I had fun wandering while everyone else shopped!

 I made this layout while I was still in the early stages of my obsession with Lindy's ink dabber...SPLAT!!
I also used one of Daryl's...um...picture things we sell at the store. That's the "post" you can see behind the title. These are beautiful images from Daryl's collection to which he adds effects and text. FOR SALE NOW at TM!

That is all for now. I have a bunch more to post here when I have a moment, but until then check out a *New Feature on the TM Inspiration Blog for some peeks at those!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!