Sunday, April 15, 2012

PSA of the Week

The latest Conservative Gov't Snafu
The Anatomy of Lawful Access Phone Records

letter from the Privacy Commissioner

Oh Vic Toews...

Vic...Really?!?!?


And on to the environment...
Cities and the Population Boom

Hawaiian Biorefinery (and as long as they don't use corn or any other kind of FOOD, I'm good with it!)

Scientific American is my new go-to magazine for great articles. I am newly obsessed, and I find that the stuff included on their blog is pretty substantial as well.

Also, what is up with Facebook freezing me out of the Internet...every time (at work...oops). Also, I am not sure how keen I am with the new look of Facebook's timeline, but I don't really have much of a say in that, do I now. Hmmm...

that is all
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!