Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tag...You're It

 So I made this tag the other night, using one of my new Mister Hueys, and I thought about how satisfying it was to sit down (or stand up, cause my chair was full of stuff) and complete one project from start to finish. Granted, it was a tiny project, but it was done!
And then I thought how wonderful it would be to do something like this every week. Not just add something to an art journal page, or complete a step in a layout. But complete an entire thing. So I think that is going to be my "thing" for the rest of the month. Making tags...and quoting quotes...
 "Now, feeling the kind of euphoria that can overtake you at this time of day, at this temperature, at this level of breeze, after one drink, when the person beside you is making you alert and keen and the idea of being with anyone else is not imaginable..."

- Steve Martin, from The Object of Beauty


later loves


p.s. I made a bunch more tags right after this, so be ready for another post coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!