Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jill + James

Here is a nice little photo dump of Genyn wedding pics. I know there are a couple of you out there who have been waiting to see these!

 All of the details were quite spectacular.
 Skyping with Victoria in Australia during the ceremony.


 Jill pretty much looked this happy the whole night! Happy and beautiful!
 Kirsten thought it was funny we would want her photo! I like the blur of the prof photographer in the background. She got a funny pic of all of us laughing!
 Jill took Victoria around the whole room, and they shared a drink. That was a pretty sweet moment!




later loves

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! She looks like she might explode she's so happy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might explode?? I think i look partially... "special". I do love the pics of the skype action though and this one above of Lisa and I. Thanks for sharing lisa!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!