Monday, March 19, 2012

Bestest Best

"Bestest Best" is what I say when I want to describe something that is truly awesome. Like the most awesome thing. This layout is about the best parts of our Banff weekend.
 Details:
*New My Mind's Eye paper. There is still some left in the online store...there is none left in the brick-and-mortar store!
* New Prima stickers letters
* New Jenni Bowlin paper and stickers (love this honeycomb trend!)

And more Mister Huey splatters. What am I going to do when that bottle is empty!?

Also, I am now a thief of hotel room doilies. You know the ones housekeeping puts underneath the cups? I yoinked a bunch from Banff to use on my layouts. Beats paying a whole buck for them at the Dollarama!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!