Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stats

I have been trying not to look at my Blog Stats lately. Mostly because I don't really want to get stuck in that place that a lot of Bloggers find themselves...second-guessing their own taste, obsessing over readership and numbers, and generally just letting their blog get them down.

But I did find some numbers that were humorous, so I thought I would share.

My June Book List is one of the most popular post on my blog...460 views and counting. I am convinced that someone has accidentally set this page as a bookmark, and visits my blog multiple times a day when they are bored. No one is that interested in the books I read in June 2011!


This next one is downright hilarious if you ask me! And new as well. "Leap Year" was a super simple, short, yawner of a post I did up so I would have something on the blog that day. I am chalking the three thousand plus hits up to the link I posted. And the photo is pretty darn cute!

But sometimes I like to pretend that people actually do enjoy my blog that much...a little ego boost never hurt anybody!

I did get my first Google +1 the other day! Yay!?

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!