Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Colour!

How do you feel about colour? In your clothes? In your home? in your art?

A lot of people are reluctant to add bright colours, vibrant colours to their clothes and life, because they stand out. They are showy and attract attention (unwanted!?).

I love colour!

I bought some turquoise pants the other day that are the exact same colour as my coat. And my scarf. I look like an off-colour Smurf wandering around Downtown. I need help...

Do you need help?

Adding colour to your life?

Start with something small, an accessory. A pair of bright earrings, or a flashy necklace will do the trick.

Then add a printed top, or a plain top in a fabulous colour.

Then, and only then, once you have mastered the simplest of coloured items, buy a pair of coloured jeans. They are so trendy this year, my goodness.

But maybe don't wear all of these at the same time.

Leave that to the professionals!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!