Monday, February 27, 2012

Heart of Hearts

When I think of Lucas my heart swells. I know that I would do anything for him. I know that there will come a day when I need to let him find his own way. I know that right now I would wait forever for that day and it would still come too soon.


The finer points...
- Found this love-themed decorative tape at Superstore for a couple of bucks and I couldn't resist. I think it was worth my toonie.
- I look kind of totally hot in my new goggles, wouldn't you agree?!?!?
- Sometimes happy accidents are quite wonderful. Sometimes two on one layout is the best ever.
- I heart spaghetti faced Lucas.


later loves

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!