Friday, December 09, 2011

December Daily...

Here are some of my pages so far. So far the theme is "random-esque" and doesn't appear - at first glance - to be a Christmas-related project at all. I just don't do Christmas very well. I went through my paper stash and pulled scraps that were large enough, and punched some holes. The "dividers" are Hambly transparencies, and I think I got that idea from Ali E herself.
I usually just post these Instagrams to Facebook, but maybe I'll resurrect my Twitter account to share them there.

And since I feel that Dec Daily is "tutorialed" to death online, I will just leave it at this. Maybe I'll share more pages as they come, or all at once at the end of the month. Keep me honest people, and feel free to post reminders, friendly or otherwise, that I should be working on this semi-daily!! At least!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!