Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Book List

I know I am a couple of days early to post this, but I have done it! I have read my 52 books!! I even beat it by one...which just goes to show that not only was it tough to make it to 52, it was nigh impossible to beat it by more than that! I spent most of today snuggling with a sick little boy, and with my one free hand I finished the one extra.


Leviathan Wakes by "James S.A. Corey"
Glass Boys by Nicole Lundrigan
Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters by Jane Austen & Ben H. Winters



Recommended: I loved all the books this month. Leviathan Wakes was amazing in its scope and topic: humans colonizing space! Glass Boys was so beautifully written, even if its topic was disturbing. And Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters was just as good, if not better than its precursor, Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, which I have learned is coming out in movie-form in a couple of years.

I absolutely loved this challenge, and I want to attempt it again next year, with some additions to the list of "rules". I'm preparing a post for that purpose in January. Until then...Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. I am completely amazed by you! I managed to read 2 books!! Pretty bad, eh?! Although, I like to think Pillars of the Earth would be like reading 3 books as it is about 1000 pages! Anyway, fabulous job Lisa in meeting this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!