Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I want vs. I need

I have been trying so hard to use some of my "old" scrapbooking supplies lately. This is difficult when I am creating layouts and projects for TM, as we would prefer to display *new and, more importantly "in-stock" items!! HA! Even I do not have an unlimited scrapbooking budget to dip into every month. It's hard when the new lines come into the store, but at least I know I have my heavenly staff discount to make it hurt a little less.

This does not help when I start browsing online, finding all the new goodies that we aren't getting in the store. There is usually a lot of drooling, and talking myself out of hitting buy BUY BUY!!

This time, it was really really hard!

See what I mean...
*new Jenni Bowlin


I lurve Jenni Bowlin stuff so much, it kind of hurts my head. And I never like Christmas lines, but I love her Christmas line this year. Very "traditional" looking.

And we can't forget the *new American Crafts

 Their Chap line is so cute! And just perfect for the little dude in your life. All of the papers have boy's names, and there is even a Jacob! Thankfully, most of it is SOLD OUT over at Two Peas, so my temptation is tempered.

So instead of fixating on all these new goodies hitting the scrapping world, I am busy searching through my old papers and embellishments, looking for the "perfect" thing!

And it feels okay! Maybe I'll make a dent in my stash...don't hold your breath!!

Hey Scrapbookers! Are there any new products lines getting your motor running?


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!