Friday, November 04, 2011

Casual Friday


And yes, I do wear socks with my rolled-up pants. I am a nerd at heart, people. A giant, dorky nerd.

This is what I wear out of the house when I am running errands, i.e getting groceries and stopping at TM. Who am I kidding!? I don't gots no life!

I did manage to get a lot done that Friday. This was in the midst of my Dining Room Art Wall Re-Do. I also finished painting that ladder at my feet, and hung it up in my bedroom! That had been on my project list for a long time.

This week was also very productive. I am finally feeling some creative juices flowing, and some energy returning.

Heck, I even cleaned the bathtub. I figure, when you can't remember the last time you cleaned the bathtub, it's time!

Maybe I'll dust today! HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!