Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Inking Workshop

In case you haven't noticed, I rely heavily on my inks and stains and mist and sprays when scrapbooking. I love pulling out my tools and creating a special background before I even lay a piece of paper or photo down on the page. A lot of people comment on this "rare gift" of mine...taking a bunch of random colours and making something to write home about!

So I think, why keep this "gift" of mine locked away? Why not share my skills with the world! Or at least with the scrappers of Edmonton and the surrounding areas!?!?

And so I present to you a special "inking workshop" to take place at Treasured Memories in November. I'm thinking of a couple of hours of playing with stencils, stains, inks and sprays! We will be making as many "backgrounds" as you can handle!

I've got a lot of techniques up my sleeves: layering, making your own stencils and stamps out of everyday objects, and how to get great splatters every time.

I like my "messy" workshops to be as laid back as possible, and are based around practice and experimentation in a relaxed and pressure-free environment! Come and play with my toys and see if you like them enough to take some of your own home with you. Or maybe you already own all this stuff, but have no idea what to do with it!

This is what I'm here for my friends...
You can check out the TM Classes Blog for more examples of techniques we'll be covering.

Workshop Deets:
Saturday, November 5th
11:00am to 2:00pm
OR
Thursday, November 17th
6:00 to 9:00pm
Please choose the date that works best for your schedule. We're covering the same techniques in each.
$44 (+gst)
TM Member's Discount applies

You can call TM to sign up: (780) 414-1540.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!