Saturday, August 20, 2011

Downgraded...

I have just downgraded my Big Cartel shop. There are still some items that will remain there for another couple of days, but after that...who knows!? Remember that if you order anything at all, you will get a free gift!

If you are at all interested in anything I have to offer, let me know.

If not, I'm going to start building my inventory for the Christmas craft show season. The success (or failure) of that will determine if I'm going to continue with Lime Door at all.

I'd draw a winner for the second giveaway, but no one entered. I guess I'll scratch woollace off my list of products to continue with!

Thanks for all your support anyways! I wouldn't even have tried if it hadn't been for you guys, and I'm glad I did, even if the life of this venture is sort of fizzling out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!