Thursday, August 04, 2011

Crafty Thursday

These layouts were originally meant for the TM Inspiration Blog, but due to some technology setbacks, they aren't going up there. But I still want to show them off! So I present to you the
Jenni Bowlin Challenge Layout Series

I think this might be my favourite layout from the batch I did using the newest Jenni Bowlin line (Haven). I added some old Jenni Bowlin in, as well as some Webster's Pages (the cabouchon), Basic Grey "lace" paper, and Copic doodles (the circles and flowers).

I've got a bunch more layouts to post this month, and I think my newest Challenge Kit layouts will go up on the TM Inspiration Blog this month as well. Chantel has a great plan to revamp this blog and get it up to "TM Standards". I can't wait to see what she has in store!

On a side note, I've already finished putting together my September Month Kit for TM. I will admit that I'm kind of being a "keener" here, as it's not technically due until the 15th. But I couldn't wait! I love choosing papers and colours that no one else might have put together, and showing our customers how to use their supplies in a new way. I haven't decided on a name for the kit - the rest of the girls are so much better at this than I am - so I might have to enlist Jill, Kirsten and Victoria's help on that front!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you next Thursday for another edition of the Jenni Bowlin Challenge Layout Series.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this LO Lisa!! You do distress inking so well my friend! I love that old photo, I have a box of oldies I brought back from my trip to SK... they were headed for the garbage had I not rescued them!! You are inspiring me to get them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this too, Lisa! This is so perfectly vintage-no-that doesn't do it justice-I'm at a loss for words, send it to Canadian Scrapbooker please.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!