Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fancy Living Here I Come!

Last year for my Grannie's 70th birthday the whole family went to the Faculty Club for a big dinner. Pa decided he wanted to do it again this year...and it was a good plan! I have an uncle (aunt and two cousins) who live down by Calgary and we just never see each other enough any more. It's a good way to get everyone together and nobody has to do dishes!
 



The food is only okay here, but it's nice to hang out with everyone, and we get the bar all to ourselves! There are always weddings going on, upstairs and down. I'm thinking that next year we should crash a dance or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!