Friday, June 17, 2011

On home ownership...and camping

I forgot to post my LR DIY on Wednesday night like I promised. I got sidetracked by the stupid arse hockey game and didn't actually want to be within hearing distance of the talking-about-the-game-after-the-game idiocy. So I went and hid in my room and got some work done on another crafty thing. I'm just realizing that we have been in our home for about 5 years, and we'll probably only be there for another 6, so I should really get my butt in gear and start/finish some of these grand renovations I have planned!

So have I mentioned we're going camping this weekend...have you seen the weather? I just wanted to extend a giant apology to those living in the Edmonton area because I totally bought a rain coat. I think I jinxed things. My bad!
Do you think my family would mind if Russ and I sneaked away to attend a sci-fi & comic convention in Calgary, say, for two days or so?? Yeah...I thought so. But The Guild is going to be there! And Jonathan Frakes, and William Shatner, and Summer Glau, and Mike Mignola!!! My goodness...I need to take a breath.

later skater alligator

Images sources: Home & Campfire

1 comment:

  1. FYI it's been raining here too. Must have jinxed us as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!