Thursday, May 26, 2011

Worms, Expensive Raincoat and Something Crafty

Yesterday was as apparently a very busy day for me...I fell asleep on the couch at 8 o'clock, woke up at 11, crawled upstairs and went straight back to bed! Ack! I am not being my most productive self lately, to say the least.

I think the weather has something to do with it. All this rain and bleak skies...it's sort of driving me bonkers! I did do some shopping therapy yesterday...well, it was out of necessity (I promise!). I needed a raincoat for my MCRP Volunteering I did yesterday. I spent way too much moola on a gorgeous Merrell coat from Atmosphere. I should have saved my money and bought a set of winter gloves, cause that's what I really needed! We were harvesting some of the City Hall worm bin with a bunch of 1st graders. it was super fun, but so so so cold! Our fingers were pretty much completely numb at the end of the hour!

Let's move on to something more interesting. I'm going to do a little photo dump here at work today to make up for lost time and a missing post from yesterday.

I'm teaching this class on Saturday, and I just love telling people it's SOLD OUT, even though that means only 3 people are taking it! HA!

This was a fun album to create...a simple mini, just my style. I'm hoping to offer some more mini classes in the next couple of months, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

Jill and I re-decorated this frame at TM a couple of Mondays ago. She tasked me with creating these little pictures to put in each slot, but I made her do at least one!
 (Jill's is the one above, with the monarch girl. She did such a good job...I never doubted her for a minute!)



Remember that beautiful ring I showed here? It's SOLD, but I Go By Katie is doing a giveaway on her blog right now for a sweet Moorea Seal necklace. There's a discount code there as well, so go check it out!


Remember when we still had snow on the ground? Aren't you thankful that we don't anymore, even if it is raining and gray outside? I'm just hoping my plants take advantage of this moisture, because I usually forget about them! HA!
(this photo was taken in April, the day that the boys and I "played Star Wars" in puddles all afternoon!)

that is all peeps. maybe if i don't fall asleep immediately after dinner tonight I can get some fun stuff done to post tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. OK, OK, I'm grateful for the dark, yukky, cold rain. I do love your little pictures though. I can't believe how you just come up with cool stuff, so easily-I would have had to look at it, think about it, have a coffee, pick out stuff to use, think about it some more........

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!