Tuesday, May 03, 2011

last one...I promise

So how excited were you when the election results started pouring in last night!?

NDP Official Opposition! WOO HOO! Not such a big fan that 60% of their caucus are newbies from Quebec...

Elizabeth May makes history winning the first Commons seat for the Green Party! Gosh, her speech was so exciting!

Not excited about Conservative majority, but if we are stupid enough to vote for more of the same lies, and contempt for our Parliamentary Democracy, well, then we deserve whatever happens next.

I've already started writing letters in my head...

"Real" post coming later...I had to get all the political-stuff out of the way!

(also, Blogger keeps stalling on me, and just booted me out...we'll see what happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!