Monday, May 02, 2011

TM Kit...Say What!?

I was so surprised when KC and Chan asked me to design a May kit for the store...my kits are usually beautiful, but not popular! TM shoppers like "vintage and muted" over "bright and awesome!" So this time I changed my tactic a little bit, and created with some specific customers in mind. And so far it's working!

And I even created some pages with a kit of my very own...seven pages to be exact.

To Kara...these are for you...






I yoinked all of these photos from your blog...hope you don't mind! I wasn't going to wreck the surprise, but I needed something to post today!

The kit itself is pretty cool...lots of vintage stuff, but colourful and modern as well...does that even make sense? Whatever... I had loads of fun crafting these guys and I hope they send a positive message of love and friendship to my buddy down south!



5 comments:

  1. These are great!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just cried!!! I LA LA LOVE you LIsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are fabulous! I saw them in the store today and love love love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts Lisa!! Love the kit, I may have to call the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very Lisa and all very wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!