Monday, May 09, 2011

In Common

More Sassafras stuff! I just can't get enough of this new Sassafras stuff! And I saw that they have another new line out...I hope we get it in store! Yikes! I'm holding my breath for new Hambly, Studio Calico and 7Gypsies...normally I don't go ga-ga for the new stuff, so there must be "something in the water" this year that's fueling my abnormal obsessions!

I actually haven't sat down to scrapbook an actual layout in awhile. I've been working on mini albums, and class stuff, but that's about all. I have also noticed that I don't take near enough pictures of Lucas and Russel, and other family. I chuckle to myself when I read about scrapbookers who want to get out in front of the camera more...I definitely don't have that problem!

So my Creative Goal this week is to take more family shots! Then maybe I'll have more to scrapbook!

Layout deets: Paper, "Foldies"/Sassafras. Sticker letters/My Little Shoebox & Jenni Bowlin. Sticker border/Crate Paper. Houses are made out of Sassafras pattern paper and pennant stickers I cut apart. Butterflies/Jenni Bowlin and Cosmo Cricket. Moustache rub ons/Hambly. Bling and Brads/not sure. Leaves are cut from TM paper bags, misted, then stamped with Archival Ink.

4 comments:

  1. I lurve the little houses and the moo-staches. So delightful!

    Thank you so much for the headband. I'm currently planning an emsemb to wear to school with it. You are so very generous and talented. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts Lisa, always!
    I love your style. I can always tell a LO you've made. This one is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little oby (is he throwing a snowball?) is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!