Thursday, April 07, 2011

Spring is in the Air

So, I saw my first seagull the other day. I guess that means Spring is here. No signs of the street sweepers yet, and I haven't hit any road construction, so I guess it's not official.

Jill and I spent a big chunk of Monday (the 4th) working on the front display at the store. I brought a giant box full of stuff from home to use, and Jill raided the back like a pro!

It is quite sweet. I heart it...









It is so bright and beautiful, while keeping with a fun vintage vibe.

2 comments:

  1. went in today and saw your nest.... shut the front door! So Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Great pics too (for those of us who aren't there)!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!