Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspired by...rugs

I saw this post on the Poppytalk Twitter feed (it read: colour therapy...rugs), so I linked on and was so happy I did. The photo below prompted me to start looking for interesting rugs (which reminded me of some interesting quilts I saw lately) and I was off and running through the cloud.
source

From Anthro...always beautiful...

And a quirky one from Modcloth, with a fun name as per usual: "An A-floor-able Option"

Here are the quilt images I found the other day on the Lune Vintage blog. Well, there's one image. I feel bad when taken images already linked from we heart it, so I try not to.

With all the browns and beiges outside right now, I am feeling the need for some colour! Lately I've found myself dressing as brightly as possible to bring some life into my wardrobe and keep my spirits up until Spring decides to make (another) appearance. So...

On a separate, non-rug-related note, remember this dress from this post? I BOUGHT IT! You can't argue with HALF-PRICE! Shut the front door! It is working it's way to my house right now, so I need to start working out in the hopes that it will fit over my giant slacker belly. Zumba starts up again this week, thank heaven!


that is all...happy Tuesday!
P.S. I'm hoping to do up a new Blogger FYI to post this week. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Or questions I could answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!