Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Help A Girl Out!

I have some questions for you, my tiny notladylike league of Blog Followers. If you could help me out, I would love you forever!

Please take a couple of moments, like maybe five moments, to answer the following questions about my blog. I'm trying to get a sense of what people like to see here, what Features are most popular, and how the appearance of my blog makes you feel.

You are the champions!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Please fill this out only once! And use the box at the end to leave me any other comments, or helpful pointers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!