Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fashion and Art

I wanted to get a picture of one of my assemblages I have up at the store. But I wasn't having any luck. So you get to see the bad one along with the good.

Outfit Details:
Shoes, Skirt: Value Village
Tank top, cardigan: Joe Fresh from Superstore
Jeans: Addition-Elle
Photos taken: Monday, April 11, 2011
p.s. last night I had a rough night. My super cool red pen leaked all over me in my Master Composter class, so my hands were a sexy shade of pink for the rest of the night. And about 5 minutes from my house coming home, I realized I didn't have my iPod anymore. I had a freakout when I got home, and Russ bundled Lucas up into the car and we went back to the parkade downtown to look for it. No iPod. I'm going to email the class today and call Grant Mac Parking Services, but I don't have high hopes.

3 comments:

  1. Love the art birdy thing! And of course your rad outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this outfit!! You are so cool Lisa :) I really hope you find your iPod...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, that SUCKS! I hope you find it...........

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!