Friday, April 29, 2011

Definitely Un-Able This Time...

As requested...

Here are the crappy photos I took of me in my short-short dress.

Please don't judge these too harshly...it was cold and really starting to rain. And I wasn't alone in the alley, so I was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, which doesn't make for a relaxed photo shoot. Also, I am so exhausted (now just as much as then) and my craptacular day at work made me want to just run home and hide.

Excuses aside...
Outfit details: Dress/Modcloth, Tights/Addition-Elle (I think), Shoes/Joe, Scarf/Cargo in Portland

Next time I wear this, I will be adding a pair of pants, or leggings or something so I don't feel so self-conscious! Lesson learned!

Did anyone watch "The Wedding"? I might try and find it online or catch it tonight when they replay it. I am not looking forward to all the tacky commentary...this is a time when I love having the ability to record tv with the click of a button and fast forward through all the lameness later!

1 comment:

  1. The wedding was lovely. So romantic. The Canadian tackiness wasn't too bad, but the American... They just kept showing photos of Vitoria and David Beckham.
    Huh????

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!