Monday, March 21, 2011

365 Project...Big Hair, Slaw and Temps Rising

March 11. Walking to pick up Lucas at school. The weather is finally warming up! But I got there too early, and it was still cold just waiting around. Too cold and too much snow to put the flags up though.

March 11 again. I'm not too good at one photo per day, am I? This is Lucas eating his coleslaw for lunch. Go figure. (We had salmon sandwiches today! tee hee)

Look, it's still March 11. Here is a picture of the big hair that I wore to the first night of the Memories Wholesale event. I heart my big hair.

Monday, March 14. Me playing with one of Darryl's old cameras at the store. I could see the image perfectly with my eyeballs, but as soon as I out my camera up to the lens I couldn't get it to work. Oh well.

Wednesday, March 16. Field trip to Telus World of Science. It was super short, and so long at the same time. But fun. Yes, lots of headache-inducing fun!

later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Lisa! Does Lucas EVER look like you! I'll be up there in a couple of days, so warm things up for me, will ya?

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!