Friday, February 25, 2011

Sucks to be you...I know I know

So I am feeling like crap-o-la this week. Blargh. I got whatever Lucas had, multiplied by a million.

So I am trying to make the best of it, and think happy thoughts.

Now, don't laugh, but I totally had this album when I was a young'n. And it is still awesome, and still puts a smile on my face!


And so does this...I ordered a whole bunch of new stuff from Elle Studios the other day! It's so pretty, and funky, and I don't even mind the pink. I am counting the days until it arrives on my doorstep...hopefully I don't have to count too high.

I have a big *surprise* party to help with today, and Russ and I are going on a double date tonight (I am beyond excited!) so I need to nap, and inject the Vitamin C directly into my white blood cells...or wherever that's best utilized.

later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Lisa. Have a great weekend, no matter what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better :) I love Elles stuff, can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!