Sunday, February 27, 2011

Found! Tee Hee

I don't watch award shows. I think they are mostly for the people that go to them and get their picture taken and their publicity quotas met for the month.

I am, however, very happy that Arcade Fire won Album of the year at the Grammys on the weekend! If only for the major upset that it caused!

I only caught about 40 seconds of Madonna's performance...oops...I mean Lady Gaga, but the Twits have been alive with comments on the surprising victory from this independent Canadian band. Not Twits that I follow, but thankfully a Tumblr site has been created to document the hilarity and mispellings of the younger generation, livid from this win and the injustice of it all! HA!

check it out here, and watch out for all the F-bombs!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Yes it was pretty sweet that they won; a much deserved win! :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!