Thursday, February 24, 2011

365 Project...

falling behind...

Right after I did up that last post a couple of days ago, I stopped taking photos! Oops!

But I did get a couple the other day that I thought I would post...

Valentine's Day...me and my "sweetheart"
Russ actually bought me a flower for Valentine's Day! Wowwee wow wow!!
Lucas and I built this makeshift Radiator Springs in the living room on the 18th.
Then we played "light sabers" all night, and chased each other around, and made crazy noises and giggled till it was time for bed.
Even though this "project" isn't going perfectly, I'm still getting a lot out of it and enjoying it immensely! I have always liked taking pictures of (and scrapbooking) everyday events, and this will make a neat little book at the end of the year!

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!