Sunday, February 06, 2011

How Many?

If someone ever tells you that Kindergarten kids don't receive homework, someone is lying.

Lucas has to bring 100 "things" to school tomorrow to count, to celebrate their 100th day of school. I think we're going to fail that assignment.

He also has his Sharing book to complete for the week. We have to find something that starts with the letter Q and he has to write three things about it and draw a picture. And every two weeks we do it again with another strange and obscureletter. I have a feeling a lot of kids fail that assignment.

And since this month is Valentine's Day, I am busy finding a cute printable Valentine card online that he can write some names on to give away on the 14th.

This lady must be a mom...she has posted a lovely list of Valentine printables around the web. She is my hero today. I also found these beauties on kate.net.

And Style Crush/Pepto Girl's ones from last year are still my favourite to give my friends!
Now I just have to decide...

Kindergarten is tough. Being a Kindergarten Mom is tough too.

later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I have a 1st Grader and a 3-year-old monster! Very cute Valentine ideas. I bought ours this year at TinyPrints.com. Super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!