Monday, February 07, 2011

Thrift is Back Baby!

Oh yay.
This is the fab stash I brought home with me on February 3rd.

I went to pick up an old book or two for the class I was teaching the next day.

I came home with:
- FIVE books (B4G1free) and I don't think I can part with any of them
- a fabulous woodgrain binder full of photo pages in my size!
- old plastic VHS tapes holders (to be put to use as clever jewelry holders and for a fun blog project coming in March!)
- a Tommy Hilfiger tie that I have grand DIY plans for!
- the cutest house dress, oh my gosh I was swooning when I saw it in my size (more or less)
- Josef Seibel shoes...they are still comfy even though you can tell they were well-loved! (I'm going to wear them with my *new* dress!)

Song of the Day: Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz

later skater alligator

p.s. the Value Village on 34ave between Calgary Trail and 99street is having a 50% off sale today! I'll be there...can I count you in??

making me happy today: No more Easy Rock at work...or ever!!
making me sad today: sick husband at home...I guess I will have to do the dishes after all...

2 comments:

  1. I Love your new Blog deign miss lisa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to VV today, succesfully got a teal cardigan from Reitmans (oh the mini irony) and a beeautiful dress from Rickis that I'll be wearing for a friend's 40th this weekend.

    Sadly everything else appeared picked over, hope you have better luck when you go!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!