Saturday, February 05, 2011

a new look...finally!

I did it! Finally! My blog makeover is complete.

It's not nearly as tech-heavy as I wanted it to be, but I really like the simple look and the clutter-free sidebar.

Check out my new stuff:
The pages up top, especially my Blogs of Note (which are some friend's blogs, and some outside inspiration). I also added a new button (you can find the code in the "Buttons" link just below the header)

I hope the new additions to the sidebar help you find things easier on the blog, like:
"Here I Am"...the other places you can find me on the web, including my Flickr account, TM Classes, and my old Twisted Sketches haunt.
"More Often Than Not" are post-themes that show up...well...more often than not. I'm planning to plan a better blogging schedule and put more focus on some other areas of my life, so I've left room to expand, hence the "Coming Soon!" notes behind some of the themes.


I also updated the About Me page (it was about darn time), and added a fancy "Search" button, which is totally awesome and worth the ugliness!

I hope you enjoy the *new and improved* notladylike as much as I do...this is just so much more me right now, and I am really in love with the look of things. I accomplished it all in one evening, with some planning and prep ahead of time, and I used photos I already had taken (with the exception of the header) and links I was using previously.

If you have any questions about the tech side of blogging, you can definitely ask them here! I am a total amateur, but I might be able to give you some tips, or pointers or helpful hints if you are planning your own "Blog Makeover"

later skater alligator

p.s. thanks again (and again and again) for counting yourself among my loyal readers! I can never express how much I appreciate you stopping by my little corner of the blogging world with all the other amazing and talented bloggers out there! You make my day each and everyday!!

2 comments:

  1. I lurve it! (This is the science teacher who has been up since 7:00 on a Sunday doing school work here... good news I'm off to scrap this afternoon and make cards on Wednesday. Thanks for including me in your list, maybe I'll have something to show you soon!) Oh, and I lurve you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! The banner has a very cool feel, very inviting!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!