Sunday, February 13, 2011

Found! - Photography

This is a new feature I hope gives you some inspiration and makes your webbering a little more enjoyable!

I know we all say we spend too much time on the web, but I think what we really mean is that we spend too much time doing and seeing nothing on the web. Checking emails, Facebooking, reading the same old blogs we always read. The Internet is full of info!

And I am not going to inundate you with more. Just one link a week. One link, one website, one blog, one photo, one something that I found that fascinated me, or excited me, or covered me in goosebumps.

This one is the goosebump one...

Vivian Maier - Her Discovered Work

Read the sidebar on this one...you won't regret it.

later skater alligator

p.s. I really wanted to post a vlog this weekend, but I didn't get around to it. Maybe I'll do a little documentary on my home, my life and the goofy way I say "bar" "car" and "Bob" in time for next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Lisa! I love this story... these photos are amazing, I especially like the one dated Dec. 26th (2010).
    I think this will be a great addition to your weekly blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!