Monday, February 14, 2011

Configurations...Lisa-Style

I recently (like, four months ago) purchased the cheapest configurations box I could find at TM. I let it sit in my studio, up on the highest shelf, for ages before I even thought about it again. And then I moved it around and around, touching it everyday, in the hopes that I would feel inspired enough to attempt something.

And then I did.

And I love it!

It is all about the family, Russel, Lucas and I. And the home that we've built together. I thought this was a fitting Valentine's Day post...this box is full of love!

I tried to use items and words that mean something to me, and aren't just there for the heck of it! Although there may be some of that going on as well!







I used lots of found items, stuff from our trips and from around the house, and some fun things from my scrapbooking and crafting supplies.

Happy Valentine's Day!

later skater alligator

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece! I adore all the found objects & ephemera in there! Very visually interesting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! I love it! I also love the size of your photos... I was like "HEY! They're Big!" You will have to mentor me!
    I got your Valentine today- thank you so much!
    Happy Love Day to you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Lisa! I try to plan mine as I go to sleep each night...nothing yet. I love how you've done all the words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool Lisa!! I couldn't agree more with curlyqmosaics :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!