Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Sun Worshiper

This kit is now ready to go! I finished up all the instructions today, and the project looks great! I am so excited to offer my very first Lime Door Kit.

Lime Door Kits: The Sun Worshiper
$6.00 (+s/h if applicable)
there are three of these kits available



Kit Contents
-          ATC-sized paper and transparencies
-          Yellow Hambly transparencies (polka dot and other*)
-          SEI double-sided pattern paper (striped & pink birds)
-          Colours Conspiracy green patterned transparency
-          Orange polka dot Hambly transparency
-          Hand-stamped (1 “notes” and 1 clocks)
-          Colourful plaid
-          Orange polka dot
-          Random orange pattern *
-          Yellow circle label*
-          “Admit One” tickets (2)
-          Small piece of green patterned Hambly paper
-          Hand-drawn label sticker (Lime Door)
-          Ivory tabbed card (letter varies*)
-          Yellow plaid fabric
-          Yellow flowers (3*)
-          Yellow 7Gypsies masking tape
-          Butterflies, punched from vintage dictionary (5)
-          Assorted small buttons (yellow, orange, green, red*)
-          Chipboard circles (3)
-          Green Hambly transparency frame*
-          Orange rhinestone brads (1 small and 1 large)
-          Beads (pearl, seashell, orange)
-          Large gold banner letter*
-          Tulip playing cards* (2, number and suits vary)
-          Yellow twine
-          Orange sparkly lace
Please note: Products marked with an asterisk (*) vary in pattern or colour between the kits. I have made my “best effort” to list companies when known.
*****

The instructions included in this kit will help you make nine ATCs. I love ATCs right now, and think they are a super fun way to play with your supplies without any "pressure" to create something perfect! Trade them with other crafty friends, attach them to a birthday gift, or display them in your albums.

Here is one of the ATCs I created for the kit...
*****
Please contact me directly via email (lisakercher[at]gmail.com) if you want to order this kit. Depending on where you are, shipping will be a couple of bucks...I tried to make the package as small as possible! Or I can arrange to drop it off somewhere convenient for you to pick up, and avoid those extra fees!

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!