Saturday, January 08, 2011

Slept In, Need More Coffee??

Sometimes it is so nice to sleep in a little.

But it's not nice when you went to bed at 3am, so even though you woke up at 10, you still only got 7 hours of sleep. Oh my...

Here is a layout that I started ages ago, but just added the pictures (ran out of ink, story of my life)
I think I do a layout about this every year, come November. Lucas absolutely loves to shovel. I don't know why, I can't explain it. We came home from school this day, and he didn't even come inside. He just asked for his yellow shovel, and went to work.
I use the pokey tool from my Bio108 dissection kit to make all the holes. It is the best tool I own.
This layout just goes to show you that you don't have to get all matchy matchy with your papers and your photos. Sometimes it just works anyways.

Amazing.
#1. It amazes me everyday how much Lucas changes and learns. He started playing Mario Kart on the Wii a couple of days ago, and he pretty much just drove into walls and off cliffs. And now he is finishing laps, and winning races. It fascinates me that he just works at it, and doesn't get frustrated and doesn't give up. Too bad school-related work doesn't get the same attention...

#2. Keep your eyes on this blog for some fun Lisa-related news in a couple of days. But shh...it's still a secret!

later skater alligator

p.s. I have given up on my blog makeover for now. It has not been inspiring me, and I think I'm just going to break down and either pay someone to do it for me, or buy PhotoShop and immerse myself in that steep learning curve. Either way, it's going to take some time! I will have a Lime Door update next week...just getting some photos and last minute makes in before I put it all together! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I love all your layouts! All my stuff has been collecting dust the last little bit and I just don't have the mojo.

    I used to work for a company your mom worked at and now I work for a company your sister works at?! Small world! I'm working in the PC 1172 department. I'm the project admin for the ETE 2010 project.

    Another small world story: one of the other admins there, it turns out she knows a friend of A and I's. I was telling her where I live and she said she knew someone who lived here and I asked her who and it was him! I was like OMG I know him! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!