Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration or Discouragement?

You know how sometimes you come across a website, or blog, or etsy store and you think "now that's what I'm talking about!"

You can either choose to let it inspire you or discourage you.

you can either think:
A: "I will take this as a sign from the Universe that there will always be somebody who got the jump on the same idea I had, and I will never be able to do as well as them at it"

OR

B: "Wow! What a totally cool idea! It's sort of like mine, but I will add my own flair, and ideas and experience to this and make it my own and totally rock it! Universe, thanks for sending this my way to inspire and fuel me going forward!"

I prefer to think the second, even though real life isn't always like that. I really want it to be, and I really want this to be my outlook for the year!

I love this site...this is what I want to do!
- reMade USA
She has the cutest kits! And a great looking blog.
- shopEvalicious
Lots of innovative DIY projects
- Unique Illusions

I'm always on the look out for more websites, so if you find any that you think might interest me, pass them along (The last one there is courtesy of Anam!)
***
On a side note, one day a couple of weeks ago I spent most of my waking hours on the computer. And I was very grumpy because of it. I don't get a lot of time to get all the blogging/inspiration-finding/shop updating I "need" to do in a week, but I also think that I can't do it all in one shot.

My mini goal this week is to plan my webbering time to be the most efficient while I'm online, and get back to real life faster!

Yep. I'll let you know how that one goes!

Note: my last mini goal was to do something with the photo albums stored away in my studio. And I have started, but not finished. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!