Monday, November 22, 2010

Video Monday - Blast from the Past

I love the old (old) Disney shorts.

Casey at the Bat. Lambert. Morris the Midget Moose.

And this one...Little Hiawatha.


For some reason I got on the subject of Hiawatha at Mom's last weekend. And for that reason, I love that I have You Tube on my iPod!

Enjoy, and please ignore all the rampant racism and stereotypes...this was made in the 30s and it was a different time to say the least. Just wait until I post the Three Little Pigs one!!

I forgot to pack my other shoes this morning, so I am stuck wearing my winter boots all day. At least my toes will stay warm! And if I don't fall asleep at my desk, I will consider this day a successful one...wish me luck!

also, I have been thinking that I need an attitude adjustment. this is hard for Lisa, harder than it should be. stay tuned for the results.

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!