Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tee hee

Whenever I get the camera out to take pictures, Lucas gets right in there. But he moves too fast, so I never actually get a good picture of him! He just loves goofing off...I guess I've captured that memory!!



i love you...
oh, he's also awesome because he eats whole cucumbers. for a snack. just munches away at them. and sometimes he even chooses them over other snacks. except when he wants a Starbucks cookie. that is a make-him-feel-better guarantee...Momma too!

later skater alligator

p.s. you can kind of see my red hair in this picture. I haven't been able to get a good shot that really shows it off. you'll just have to take my word for it!

p.p.s. check this out...it's finally live and available for purchasing! woo hoo! GO ANAM GO!!! My iPod has been experiencing some technical difficulties for the past couple of days, but I sent it off to my tech department and now it's back to it's usual self so I can pick this bad boy up as soon as I am within WiFi distance. (note: my tech department is Russel...with enough pouting I can get my Tech-Guy to do whatever I want!!)

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!