Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Miss Perrier

My Miss Perrier painting is finally finished! I was feeling "in the mood" the other, and pulled her down from her perch on the mantle. She got her birdcage hat (Lucas thinks it's a party hat!), and I fixed her lips and added more colour to her eyes...I love how she turned out!
Miss Perrier
the photo I took is kind of dark, but it works.

I even wrote her a little poem:
Miss Perrier Miss Perrier
Is sad. Her poor bird flew away
from purple cage and gilded hair.
Cockatoo fly everywhere,

Explore the world. And you shall see
the site of sites and never be
aware of Fair Miss Perrier
who cries her eyes out everyday.

i don't think I can part with her...

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!