Thursday, December 02, 2010

New Favourite...c/o Lucas!

We always read a story (or two, or three!) before bed. lately his favourite has been Green Eggs and Ham. I actually found an app for my iPod that can read the story to you! And when you touch the pictures it tells you what the image is, and you can flip the pages, and it's kind of totally awesome!
The cool thing is, it's my Dad's favourite (childhood) book as well! Lucas slept over there one weekend, and I sent the book, and Dad was gushing about it the next morning. It is a good book! 
We have a reading list going for school, and Lucas has added a lot of titles to it since October. I'm so proud of him, and happy that he loves reading as much as I do! This is a skill and a hobby and a passion that will do wonders for him in the future. I can't wait to share my favourite books with him when he gets older!!

what's your favourite book?

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!