Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Decor

Last Wednesday when I should have been doing dishes, I was changing my DR display to reflect the season! Out with the piles of books (a look that I am so in love with) and in with the skulls and skeletons and candles and pumpkins!

I pretty much just stuck all of my Halloween decor items on top of my Expedit shelves, in some semblance of order, and called it a day!

I still think my dinosaur model is the best Halloween decoration I own!

And since I am only an amateur at this decor stuff, check out some pictures of what the "experts" are up to!
I'm thinking of trying something like this out on one of my foam wreaths...with some alterations of course!
Maybe adding some of these...

poisons and potions
spooky! plus she gives a tutorial on how she made each jar.


later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. I like what you've done with your decor...

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!