Friday, September 24, 2010

photography

So I have been known to take photos. I carry a camera with me to places that no one else would think to bring a camera...no one except another photo-enthusiast. like, to the Farmers Market, or to work.

I would never call myself a "photographer"...I play. I document. I take lots of pictures. But I am not in charge of the camera. If I get an "amazing" shot, it's mostly a fluke and unreproducible.

But I do still like to look at pretty pictures!

here are some to share...


all of these are from The Selby...which I think is my new favourite website for inspiration and beautiful things

As always, you can find amazing stuff on Flickr, and Tumblr, and weheartit, and all those other places. Please respect copyright and "quote" your source whenever possible.

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!