Friday, August 20, 2010

finally friday

the rest of the Birthday-Day went very well! and if all goes according to plan this afternoon, I will have some cupcakes made and an album finished...and some photos of both to share with you!

*****
in the meantime...check out my latest sketch on the Twisted Sketches blog. I keep forgetting it gets released on Wednesdays! I need to make myself a little TS calendar that I keep handy at all times...hey, that's not a bad idea! Yay...a new project!

Anyhoo...here is my layout for this week's twist: FOLD
I like how not only is the paper folded on the layout, but a map is also something you fold and that most people find difficult to fold...the twist took on a separate meaning for me this time!
supplies:
Pattern paper by Bam Pop and Studio Calico
Rhinestone brad is Creative Imaginations
Making Memories word stickers (last year's Halloween line)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Dreamsicle and maybe Starfish
Letter Mask is leftovers from old Heidi Swapp chipboard
Self-doodled frame (using Sakura Glaze pen on sticker paper)
Pen...not sure, something black and handy!

Head on over to the blog for the sketch and play along. All of the layouts are great this week! Give the ladies some loving...

*****
Lucas had a major freak out at camp this morning. He told me he hated camp, and wanted to go home. I left him there, for his own good, but a little bit of me died.

*****
On a personal note, I have decided to stop posting on the TNT blog. And I would rather not talk about it...

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!