Sunday, June 06, 2010

Swamp Thing

To clarify: Billy Madison is a ridonkulous movie starring Adam Sandler, among others, about a spoiled man who stills lives at home with his rich daddy. He has to go back to school so he can take over his father's company. The catch is he has to start in kindergarten and work his way back up, in 24 weeks. It's actually pretty hilarious, in a goofy sort of way.

My reference to Snack Packs is because his father's housekeeper makes him lunch everyday to take to school, and Snack Packs are mentioned on numerous occassions as being his favourite lunch time snack. For one of his huge graduation parties someone gives him a tent full of Snack Packs.

I'm really good at movie references from the late eighties and early nineties...

I have an idea for a Friday DIY, but it will be two days late if I post it today. Is everybody okay with this??

Alright, good.

It's a Corporate Challenge day, so Dad didn't take Lucas swimming, and Russ is at work, so it's just me and the little guy at home! I'm going to go get dressed, take some photos of my latest DIY, the album I'm working on, and the terribly cluttered space I call a studio, then I'll be back.
until then...

later skater alligator...

(P.S. Hi Kc...I hope you have a nice relaxing day at the store today! I took a box of pizza home, so there should be more room in the fridge for you!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOu Lisa, I am haveing a nice relaxing day at the store watching all the Ladies work in the back. Looking forward to your DIY when you get it up. (Oh and I love movies from that time. Bill and Ted are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to organize a "film fest" of sorts...just a double feature of some of my faves from the 80s and 90s (Bill and Ted, Wayne's World, any John Hughes, Dirty Dancing, Footloose, etc.)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!