Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I miss this

Hi all. I miss you.

I have been so busy and exhausted lately, that I really have no time on my side to be here. And I miss it! So much.

Last night Russ and I were at his office putting together 9 copies of a big report until three in the morning. Needless to say, today is going to be a big of a gong show for both of us. At least I got to sleep in. The report needed to be off first thing this morning, so Russ was up at the usual time. Yuck.

Right now I am trying to work on my priorities in life. I know what makes me happy, and I want to consciously put more effort and time into those things and leave the garbage behind. This means making some changes to my "30 before 30 list"...k, maybe not changes, but timeline adjustments.

I have nothing fun to share right now. I want to go home and do something creative, but I think I will probably just want to go back to sleep.

Things I am working on this week:
- finish Vulcan album and re-take crappy photos
- do something with the old dresser sitting in the hall making it impossible for Russel to access the other half of our upstairs!
- do a blog post on tiny cars that I am currently in love with
- figure out if I want to go to EFMF this year (and if I can afford it...)
- get my hair cut (tomorrow yay!)
- book dental check up (ick)
- do another video to post!
- send Electra's gift in the mail because I am a terrible person and didn't totally forget, but you get the picture...
- grad pictures for school...these kids are so adorable
- year end party for playschool (bouncy castle and hot dogs...)

Russel turns 30 on Sunday, so we are having some family over on Saturday night for BBQ. I bought him a totally rad present...and so did everyone else. I am excited for this birthday!

k. I'll try to be back later, at least with a photo or something more interesting. until then...

later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. "I am trying to work on my priorities in life. I know what makes me happy, and I want to consciously put more effort and time into those things and leave the garbage behind."..... Good for you! I know how this feels and I also know how hard it is sometimes! Big hugs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be kind to yourself, girlfriend.
    Life happens. And don't worry about me, I haven't had time to go to the mailbox for ages, I'm in the same boat as you!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!