Saturday, May 01, 2010

to do...

figure these guys out...




dress up...


make more of these little ladies...
(congrats to whoever won this beauty last night!!...update...YAY GINGER!!)

I did nothing but blog and webber around last night...boo-urns. And then I went to bed "early" to be at the store this morning bright and early. I do love NSD...all the ladies are so excited to be in the store and cropping. Plus somebody else feeds me lunch and snacks and I get to hang out with my friends...who could ask for more!

Check out the TNT Blog for another sticker letter layout...and a little Spock action.

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!