Friday, April 09, 2010

do you copy?

it is late.

isn't the weather here insane-o-rama? Yesterday I was wearing capris, flip flops and no coat. And today there were wind warnings and it has been snowing for most of the night. And it's dang cold out.

what the krakatoa

*****

I printed a bunch of photos tonight. not everything on my list, but some new ones at least. so I will be spending tomorrow playing Custom Motors with Lucas and scrapbooking my little heart out.

how was everyone's easters? I didn't get many pictures of the many dinners and family get-togethers we participated in, but I did manage to snap these...

Picture #1: Lucas holding up his Easter goodies

Picture #2: Lucas showing off his collection of five swimming wristbands. This is a giant milestone for him and represents five fun trips to the pool with Grandpa over about 6 weeks. The first couple are really ratty!!

Picture #3: Lucas' first game of mini golf. He won a free game by getting the ball in the tiny pipe at the last hole! He only got frustrated a couple of times and I had to play the hole. But we sure had fun!

*****

watched Donnie Darko in its entirety for the first time the other night. Why haven't I seen that before? Awesome, but not for the faint of heart. I don't think Russ liked the parts he watched.

I have been spending a lot of time vegging out lately. I'm still getting over my sick, and have been busy busy with other things going on. no time or energy to get back to working out. I miss it. I got 15 minutes in the other day...I rushed home from work, changed and turned the video on, worked up a little sweat, then went to pick up Lucas.

such is life.

*****

and now to end on a pretty note






later skater alligator
lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!